At Piedmont Home Care, one of our goals is to help clients regain or keep as much independence as possible, all under safe, caring conditions. One way we can do that is through assisting with meal preparation.
As with all of our services, meal preparation is customized for the client’s specific needs, whether it’s encouraging them to help by tossing a salad while sitting at the table or the caregiver cooking the entire meal. We take the time to find out your loved one’s favorite foods and their ideal schedule to make sure meal time is enjoyable and help ensure they maintain a healthy lifestyle.
What You Get, Customized Based On Your Needs
- Supervised cooking
- Assistance in meal preparation
- Meals made of foods clients enjoy, that fit their dietary needs
- Transportation to restaurants for meals with friends and family
- Assistance to the dining room or tray-pick up for clients in retirement communities
- Help cutting food or assistance with eating
- Clean up!