Piedmont Home Care is currently seeking qualified caregivers who are interested in joining our team of honest and compassionate direct care staff in Winston-Salem, Greensboro and surrounding areas. We are seeking candidates for full time and part time positions for all shifts. The applicant must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Eighteen (18) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Display of genuine concern for the elderly; a dependable, patient and compassionate attitude towards patients. Demeanor always respectful of patients’ rights and wishes.
- Ability to cooperate and maintain respectful treatment with others. Sense of responsibility, maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with patients, families, and other staff members.
- Valid North Carolina Driver License and reliable transportation
- Valid phone with voicemail
- Ability to work alternating weekends (including Sunday)
- Ability to pass a thorough background and reference check